Back to Top
Tips for Choosing High Quality Plastic Jerry Cans for Your Needs
If you are looking for plastic jerrycans with the best quality, then Kadujaya Perkasa is the right choice. Kadujaya Perkasa sells jerry cans with superior quality. Kadujaya Perkasa is a jerrycan factory, HDPE plastic factory, blow moulding factory, and HDPE jerrycan factory that always provides the best products for consumers.
Types of Plastic and Level of User Safety
1. This is a single-use plastic that can be recycled. Made from lightweight Polyethylene terephthalate and made semi-rigid.
This type of plastic packaging is quite resistant to impact and is able to protect the food or drink in it.
2. Just like PET plastic, High-density polyethylene (HDPE) packaging plastic can also be recycled.
This type of plastic has a hard texture and is opaque, but also light. HDPE plastic is usually used to package milk, ice cream and bottled juice.
3. Chlorine is used in the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic packaging.
This plastic is biologically and chemically resistant, and has translucent characteristics. This type of plastic packaging is widely used for butter, margarine or cooking oil.
4. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) packaging plastic is strong, slightly translucent, and flexible. This plastic packaging is able to withstand heat below 60 degrees Celsius. Usually used for food and beverage products such as coffee, bread bags, or vegetable and fruit bags.
5. Polypropylene (PP) packaging plastic which is a bit stiff, but not as brittle as other types of plastic.
PP plastic packaging is opaque and the color tends to be opaque when it is produced. Commonly used as a container for yogurt, maple syrup, or cream cheese.
6. Polystyrene (PS) is a type of hard plastic that is colorless and not very flexible.
It can be used as a mold coating and given fine details during production. This type of plastic is commonly used for bottled water products.
7. Code 7 on the plastic packaging indicates that it was made using plastic resin other than the six types above.
For example, made of polycarbonate or bioplastic polylactide (PLA). It can also be made using more than one plastic resin material.
Other Articles & Blogs
3 Tips Untuk Menata Bumbu Dapur, Menggunakan Botol Plastik Termasuk!
Guaranteed Quality: The Secret to Carving a Superior Image in Plastic Bottle Sales
Tips Mencari Plastik yang Tepat: Panduan Pemilihan Plastik yang Ramah Lingkungan
Turning Plastic Bottles Into a Fun and Eco-Friendly Gardening Hobby
Back to Top